Bryte Life Insurance Company has created an opportunity for sales driven individuals with entrepreneurial aspirations to gain work-relevant experience in the Insurance industry by becoming a part of a 3-year learnership programme
- Key Responsibilities
- During this programme, you will participate in a full-time structured training programme that will focus on the insurance knowledge, products and systems; sales techniques as well as behavioural competencies. Once completed, the participants will receive full accreditation on the Long-Term Insurance Qualification.
- You will be guided, coached and mentored by Bryte Life Managers who will support you throughout the programme to ensure the set sales targets are met on a monthly basis.
- Generating new business by selling the Bryte Life products to potential customers and provide end to end support to customers during the onboarding process.
- To build rapport and educate potential clients from targeted groups as well as the general public
- Participate in the scheduled Bryte Life campaigns on the allocated sites
- Provide excellent customer service to Bryte Life customers to ensure customer retention
- Constantly update knowledge and learn about new products and services and as when new products are developed
- Under the age of 35 (i.e. turning 35 in 2021)
- South African Citizen
Special conditions attached to the post:
- Fluent in English and one other official South African language
- Good negotiation skills with an ability to influence others
- The ability to successfully present to individuals and groups
- The ability to network effectively and build long-term sustainable relationships
- Self-motivated individual / Entrepreneurial drive
- A target-driven mind-set
NB: Once you have successfully completed the Learnership Programme you will receive full accreditation o
Remuneration: Market RelatedApply For This Job