The Procter & Gamble Business Administration Apprenticeship is a corporate program in which offers you the best in class, paid administrative experiences. Learners have the opportunity to build value to the Company from day one with impactful work objectives.Learners will gain exposure to different types of work and the P&G culture. You will be working in a dynamic and supportive work environment employees are at the centre.
- Matric Certificate
- 0 – 3 years working experience
- South African Citizen- Barcoded South African ID
Special conditions attached to the post:
- Strong disciplinary skills, willingness to continuously learn from the external environment around
- Strong inclination towards working in a challenging environment of FMCG, especially around Technology creating a new era of doing business.
- Good command of the English language
- Have a passion for winning and be willing to face a new challenge every day
NB: Application closing date is not specified on the ad, so please make sure you apply for this opening
Remuneration: Market RelatedApply For This Job